- Get a season Trail Pass , a 1, 3 or 7 Day Trail Pass before taking your Snowmobile on Newfoundland and Labrador’s groomed trails.
- Please ride to stay alive, stay to the right and Enjoy the great out doors.
- Get your trail pass by clicking the NLSF PASS icon and follow the prompts.
The Newfoundland and Labrador Snowmobile Federation relies entirely on Trail Pass sales in order to provide the many services it presently offers, including grooming of the trail network. Please make sure to purchase a Trail Pass before riding our trails.
Trail Sticker Prices
- Early bird special (on or before Dec. 15th, 2018) – $95.00 1st Machine, 2nd and 3rd snowmobiles under family pass = $83.00
- Regular price (after Dec 15th, 2018) – $142.00 1st Machine, 2nd and 3rd snowmobiles under family pass = $130.00
- 1-day passes – $25.00
- 3-day passes – $45.00
- 7-day passes – $75.00
*HST, Groomer Replacement Fund and 5% Government Surcharge included on all prices
The NLSF also has a family rate. The rate is limited to 2 or 3 snowmobiles per household and owners must provide registration showing the same civic address and registration(s) for each of the machines. If you purchase all at the same time on or before December 15th the cost is $95 for the first machine, $83 for the second machine and $83 for the third machine, after December 15th the Regular Season cost will be $142.00 for the 1st machine and $130 for the 2nd and 3rd. If not purchased all at the same time the cost will be reflective of the date at which you purchased the 2nd and 3rd.
Vendor list for the 2018-2019 season updated daily, please keep checking back.