- Get a Trail Pass for the season or just 3 days and enjoy your Snowmobile in Newfoundland and Labrador’s groomed trails.
- Please ride to stay alive and Enjoy the great out doors.
- Get your trail pass by clicking the NLSF PASS photo and just follow the prompts.
The Newfoundland and Labrador Snowmobile Federation relies heavily on trail sticker sales in order to help provide the many services it presently offers, including grooming of the trail network. Please make sure to purchase a sticker before riding our trails.
Trail Sticker Prices
Early bird special (on or before Dec. 15th, 2012) – $80.00
Regular price (after Dec 15th, 2012) – $120
3-day passes – $35.00
7-day passes – $50.00
*HST included on all prices
The NLSF also has a family rate. The rate is limited to 2 or 3 snowmobiles per household and owners must provide registration showing the same civic address and registration(s) for each of the machines. If you purchase all at the same time on or before December 15th the cost is $80 for the first machine, $60 for the second machine and $60 for the third machine, after December 15th the cost is $120, $100 and $100. If not purchased all at the same time the cost will be reflective of the date at which you purchased the 2nd and 3rd.
Vendor list for the 2012-2013 updated daily, please keep checking back. Read More … VENDOR LIST
———Why the Price Increase? (2008)———–
1. Trail sticker prices have not increased since 2004, unlike the cost of operations!
2. The cost of fuel has increased dramatically.
3. The cost of insurance has increased.
4. To enable us to do trail maintenance (is.e. alder removal) on sections of trail that is not part of the T’Railway.
5. To enable volunteer clubs to pay groomer operators to ensure a consistency in product and to reduce volunteer burnout.
6. To enable volunteer clubs to pay for maintenance and repairs on our aging groomer fleet instead of relying on volunteers, thus leading to volunteer burnout.
7. To be able to repair any damage on trails such as bridge and culvert replacement.
8. To ensure all groomers are ready to hit the trails when the snow flies in tip top shape.”
To purchase a trail sticker check our vendor listings or by returning to our “Top Left Menu” to buy on-line. Feel free to call us at 635-4395.
Support the trails and buy your pass today!
- See section our Events Calendar.
- See section Trail Maps for your Snowmobile making trip routes and finding trails.
- Yepper, ya need Snowmobile caution & safety tips for safe trip routes and safe trail rides.
Quick Reminders List of up and coming NLSF.org Events
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Read more ... from our Monthly Calendar of Events