- Get a Trail Pass for the season or just 3 days and enjoy your Snowmobile in Newfoundland and Labrador’s groomed trails.
- Please ride to stay alive and Enjoy the great out doors.
- Get your trail pass by clicking the NLSF PASS photo and just follow the prompts.
The Newfoundland and Labrador Snowmobile Federation relies heavily on trail sticker sales in order to help provide the many services it presently offers, including grooming of the trail network. Please make sure to purchase a sticker before riding our trails.
2013 / 2014 Trail Pass Costs
- Early Bird Regular Pass $80.00 + $8.00 Groomer Replacement Fund = Total Cost: $88.00
- Early Bird Family Pass $60.00 + $6.00 Groomer Replacement Fund = Total Cost: $66.00
- (Maximum Family Pass of 2 per household)
- You must purchase an Early Bird Regular Pass in order to receive the family discount on a 2nd or 3rd pass
- Early Bird Pass Rates are available till Dec 15, 2013
- Regular Seasonal Trail Pass $120.00 + $12.00 Groomer Replacement Fund = Total Cost: $132.00
- Regular Seaonal Family Pass $100.00 + $10.00 Groomer Replacment Fund = Total Cost: $110.00
- (maximum Family Pass of 2 per household)
- You must purchase a Regular Pass in order to receive the family discount on a 2nd or 3rd pass
- 3 Day Pass $35.00 + $3.50 Groomer Replacement Fund = Total Cost: $38.50
- 7 Day Pass $50.00 + $5.00 Groomer Replacement Fund = Total Cost: $55.00
- Note: Family discount passes are not available to a company or organizations. The family discount is only applicable to a single family dwelling where as, all snowmobiles are registered with the same civic address. You must provide your snowmobile licence plate number when ordering on line or purchasing at a vendor.
*HST included on all trail pass prices
*HST not included in your Groomer Replacement Fund Contribution
The NLSF Family Pass Rate: The rate is limited to 3 snowmobiles per household and owners must provide registration showing the same civic address and registration(s) for each of the machines. If you purchase all your passes at the same time on or before December 15th the cost is $88.00 forth first machine and $66.00 for the next two machines to a maximum of 3. If you have more than 3 machines, you must buy another full Early Bird or Regular Season pass. If you do not purchase all your passes before the Early Bird Deadline of Dec 15, 2013, the Regular Season Family Pass rate of $110.00 will apply for the additional machines.
If you purchase your pass on line, there will be no vendor fee. If purchased at a vendor, you will be charged a $4.00 + hst fee by the vendor.
Please allow up to 4 weeks delivery in order to receive your on-line purchased pass. If you are venturing out on the trails and haven’t received your pass, please ensure your receipt for purchase is on your possession.
Vendor list for the 2012-2013 updated daily, please keep checking back. Read More … VENDOR LIST
To purchase a trail sticker check our vendor listings or by returning to our “Top Left Menu” to buy on-line. Feel free to call us at 635-4395.
Support the trails and buy your pass today!
- See section our Events Calendar.
- See section Trail Maps for your Snowmobile making trip routes and finding trails.
- Yepper, ya need Snowmobile caution & safety tips for safe trip routes and safe trail rides.
- Fri 10/3/2014: NLSF AGM
- Wed 2/11/2015: 2015 World Snowmobile Invasion
- Sat 3/21/2015: Rendezvous 2015
Read more ... from our Monthly Calendar of Events