Eastern Newfoundland Groomer Details
The Eastern area covers trails from the Clarenville area – St. John’s area.
ECSA – East Coast Snowmobile Association – Clarenville
*Feb 14/13 – Clarenville to Goobies
*Feb 15 – Clarenville to North West River (Terra Nova)
*Feb 20 – Clarenville East to Goobies (conditions good but soft)
*Feb 22 – Clarenville to NW River
* Feb 23- Clarenville to Goobies
* Feb 23/24 – Both ends of the Trail were done. Trails are in good condition.
* Feb 24 – Clarenville to Northwest – Trail is in perfect shape
* Feb 28 – Everything East of Clarenville has been groomed and the trails are in good shape!
* Driver update March 14 – Springlike conditions on the trails but it is currently too mild to groom. The trails are currently usable but be cautious because there is ice bottoms in places.
Quick Reminders List of up and coming NLSF.org Events
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Read more ... from our Monthly Calendar of Events